Looking for writing/marketing tips? Here are my Top Ten Twitter picks for January, 2014:
- Ten Lessons in Non-Fiction Writing by Joanna Penn @thecreativepenn
- Question: Book Promotion on Twitter by Janet Reid @Janet_Reid
- How to Get Others to Do Your Social Media Marketing for Free – by Mark Lerner on jeffbullas.com via @111publishing
- 101 Fabulous Plot Resources For Novelists by Molly Greene @mollygreene via @markbrassington
- My Process for Approaching Large Revisions by Elizabeth S. Craig @elizabethscraig
- How Pinterest Can Turn Your Boring Writing Portfolio Into a Lead-Generating Machine by Wendy Parish @thewritelife
- The 15 Best Twitter Lists for Writers by Carrie Smith @thewritelife
- It Takes the Time It Takes “You should always be writing, but never be hurrying.” by Chuck Wendig @ChuckWendig
- Thinking of doing webinars? Check out this article on MeetingBurner vs GoToWebinar by Alexis Grant @AlexisGrant
- Killing Characters? Do It Successfully with Tips by K. M. Weiland @KMWeiland
Many thanks to Tweeters and Bloggers alike!
Please subscribe to my blog by placing your email address in the box provided (upper right.) Thanks!
My best to you,