Looking for writing/marketing tips? Here are my Top Ten Twitter picks for February, 2014:
- 11 Fantastic Apps for Writers @HuffPostBooks
- 5 Ways to Make Time to Write: by Diane O’Connell @WriteToSell
- A Quick 5-Point Checklist for Writing a Scene @JodyHedlund
- The (Quiet) Omniscient Narrator by Celeste Ng @glimmertrain via @JaneFriedman
- Timeless Writing Tips from Successful Writers Of Our Time by Irwin Lagman @bloggingtips
- Why Your Antagonist Needs a Mushy Moment @KMWeiland
- A Template for Marketing Books: “The Official Self-Published Book Marketing Plan” by Nick Thacker @CSLakin
- Radio 101: Tips for Authors & Speakers Doing Radio Interviews @BookBaby
- Why You should Embrace Your Creative Blocks by Melissa Dinwiddie @HuffPostBooks
- 10 Tips for Aspiring Historical Fiction Authors @stephaniedray
Many thanks to Tweeters and Bloggers alike!
Please subscribe to my blog by including your email in the space provided on the right.
My best to you,